Repetitive motion and overexertion are the biggest risk factors facing American workers today. We’ll show you how to reduce the number and severity of musculoskeletal injuries in your workplace with a practical and effective ergonomics program.
Take control of the #1 cause of workplace injuries reduce costs and improve employee morale.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business owners, employers, supervisors, managers or employees.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Learn the basic concepts relating of ergonomics in the workplace.
- Gain skills to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs).
- Determine how to conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, and evaluate and rank hazards.
- Assess various control methods, and select the method best suited to the level of risk.
- Identify steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program at your workplace.
Module 1: Introduction to Ergonomic
Module 2: Recognizing Ergonomic Risk Factors
Module 3: Conducting a Worksite Analysis
Module 4: Methods of Control
Module 5: Managing for Effective Ergonomic